GinaV at ProfessionsforPeace.com nominated my blog site for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” I was inspired by the intent of the award, which is to “Keep the [Blogosphere] a Beautiful Place.” Helping to make the blog world (whatever that word was on the award) or our whole big, wide world a more loving place to live – whether in cyberspace or in the inches of space right around me – is a wonderful life goal. Thank you, Gina, for the inspiration to keep on writing. I gratefully accept.
Dear readers, if you click on the award in the right hand margin, it will link you to Gina’s blog. Do visit her site!
Here are the steps for accepting this Award:
1) Display the award logo somewhere on your blog. (Check!)
2) Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you. (Check!)
3) Share seven things about yourself that people may not already know. (See below.)
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. (I’ll work on this one, since like Gina, I want to try to avoid redundancy.)
5) Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.(Will do that as I find the ones I wish to nominate… and I will begin with my inspiration, Lilie, at WordPress “underthewisdomtree”)
Seven Things You May Not Know About Me:
1) I love houseplants – I have about three dozen of them!
2) I enjoy early morning coffee in the peace and quiet of my very own sanctuary – my favorite place in my house.
3) I play the accordion and the clarinet.
4) I love Boston Terrors (pun intended).
5) I wish I had a cat.
6) Writing is my connection to myself and others.
7) The Triune God is my constant companion and best friend!
God Bless You on this Mother’s Day. May all your days be an inspiration to love. Write on!